CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

FROM ONE ANGRY MONSTER TO ANOTHER....

Hello people. This time, I have to apologize because today's entry is definitely fiery and boiling but it is not about cooking! It's about people's attitudes and as the result, I am the victim. Why do I always have to be held responsible for the things that did not do? Ni marah tahap Gaban ni!

Have anyone heard of Spidey's famous quote- "With great power comes great responsibility'? However, to some, "When you have power, abuse it" Muahahahahaha! A normal , sane, human being would be able to differentiate the rights from the wrongs. Unfortunately, abnormal, power-crazed, 'dungu' human beings can turn wrongs into rights according to their selfish, personal needs just because they believe that they are hollier than the rest and thus, they know better. Apa kes la kan?

However, since those dungus can never be succesful in destroying my life, I would rather write on something more interesting. Food perhaps? Since I always believe that food is the best cure for everything turns bad, here's the recipe of my all time favourite, apam balik. Where do I get the recipe from? Of course, my ever-trusted MyResipi.com. Have a try!





APAM BALIK PASAR PETANG

2 cups of flour
1 and 1/2 cups of water
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tsp soda bicarbonate
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of peanuts (toasted and pounded coarsely)(mixed with 2 tbsp of sugar)
1 cup of cream style corn


  • In a mixer, blend the sugar and egg well.

  • Then, pour in the water, soda bicarbonate and baking powder and mix again.

  • Next, pour in the flour and mix until the mixture resembles a pancake consistency.

  • After that, heat up a 10-inch diameter non-stick pan over medium fire. To test whether the pan is hot enough, srpinkle some water and if it sizzles, you can pour your batter.

  • Then, when you see bubbles forming around the edges of your apam, sprinkle the peanut and put the corn at the centre of your apam.

  • Fold into two and cut into wedges. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Hanani said...

HI,PN SHAHRIAH!!! I found your blog! Wheee! A very eerr.... interesting blog you have here! Your potato bread looks nice. Happy holidays! You'll be free from the 'dungus' during the holidays, i think..... I'm going to put the link to your blog on my blog, okay?

Well, bye!

cikyah75 said...

Hehe..so, am I savvy enough to be in your league?I guess it sounds very lame if I say that this is part of my attempt to keep young at heart. What do you reckon?

Hanani said...

I think it's cool. How many teachers have their own blog? You're the only one... I think...

Make your blog more interesting -not that it's not interesting already- by changing the layout

cikyah75 said...

Cik ahni has a blog as well but I'm not sure whether is is still active. For your information, most of my cousemates/school friends have blogs - I'm a little bit too late actually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails