CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just me being me.......


Hi! It's me again. I know it's a little too much to have another update but just trying to upload photos without hubby's help. It looked very easy peasy when he did it. hm..let's see whether it works!


Yippee! It worked. I know this blog is suppossed to feature things related to cooking but as the title goes, me being me, (as a mother, of course), I just want to share this photo with everyone. I guess kids look the most angelic when they're asleep( and this is the time that makes you feel regretful for scolding them....*sigh).Looking at this photo makes me wonder. Would these two brother and sister be this close when they have lives of their own? I really pray to the Almighty that they would be caring towards each other, Aminn.


Since this blog is about cooking, my girl, Halimatus (the one in the yellow pyjama) can survive with just egg fried with butter and kicap manis on hot rice. That's how simple she is. Oh yes, she's into baking as well. She loves helping me baking her favourite chocolate chips cookies and of course, cupcakes decorating.


As for Firdaus, he used to be a very good eater but not anymore. As I've written earlier, he does not fancy rice lately. He is still on my milk and he's turning two this coming 25th. So, as part of my lame attempts to make sure that he has all the nutrients needed, I have been a very loyal Calci-Yum customer for the past four months. Unfortunately, he refuses that as well. Surprisingly, he's taken a liking on my homemade 'dadih'! Haha..I finally managed to make him take formula! Go Firdaus!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails