CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'Fish-Eating'

As I've mentioned beforehand, my Tukang Makan is very fond of seafood, specifically huge prawns and squids. I am not very sure of his reason for asking me to stop cooking prawns and squids but personally, I am happy with his decision. All that he said was, "Dah banyak sangat makan udang dengan sotong ni. Takut-takut kena gout la pulak." Hmm....I guess, it's about time for him to take care of his health.

Hence, I have prepared all fish dishes for the past five days! However, he opted for chicken chop yesterday but today, it's back to fish again! Since it is the school holiday, I'm happy to fulfill his wish to start eating healthily (and although I found it to be a bit costly, in the name of wholesome, healthy goodness, a little sacrifice wouldn't hurt, I guess..). Here are the photos of the fish dishes I've prepared for him. Let's 'cuci mata' first. Who knows, the photos might inspire you to join the fish-eating diet too!

PANFRIED SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER
(My first attempt to cook salmon just because it is Tukang Makan's favourite)


STEAMED BLACK GAROUPA IN SOUR AND SPICY SAUCE


SALMON WITH WHITE SAUCE


STEAMED BLACK GAROUPA IN SWEET, SOUR AND SPICY SAUCE


STEAMED SOUR AND SPICY WHITE POMFRET

So, what do you reckon? Want to join the fish-eating group too? Think about it!

6 comments:

iNa said...

teringin nak makan salmon tu
sedap ke ikan tu shah?
masak apa sodap?

cikyah75 said...

personally, shah suka lagi ikan2 local nih..hehehehe. Mr K ni suka sgt n if I'm not mistaken, Dikwi pun suka salmon ni. Hm...why not Ina try yg with white sauce tu. Rasa dia lemak2 masin. Nanti shah tepek resepi

mrzippo68 said...

cik yah oiiii...nengok lauk ikan kao nie memang sodap, lapa laa..plak..aku copy itu resipi ble ka????.

cikyah75 said...

boleh pakcik...nanti dah cuba, bagi laporan kat saya ye...

nina said...

assalamualaikum shah..i've tried 2 of your fish recipes today...they came out fantastic! salmon wth white sauce and colek ike giri..alhamdulillah...yumm ! tapi ikan apa ntah saya pakai..salmon kot..husb yg beli. eh.memang mackerel tu tenggiri ke?

cikyah75 said...

nina, ye la kot..hehehe. nampak sgt main letak nama ikan sesuka hati! anyway, thank you for trying those recipes. feel glad that boleh panjangkan lagi ilmu yg dikutip dr org lain kpd kawan2!

Related Posts with Thumbnails