CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tried, Tested and Tasted

Hiya peeps! Hope that all planned is running smoothly. In this entry, I am going to write about a product which has helped me a lot in the process of preparing yummy meals for the family. I discovered this after countless visits to MyResipi.com and finally decided to have a try. Want to know about it? Here it is.............................

Kawan Brand Puff Pastry

Sincerely, I feel really blessed for discovering this product because it is easy to use. Selling at RM4.69 for ten square pieces, it is really affordable. All you need to do is to prepare the filling of your choice(and the choice is limitless), put some onto a piece of pastry, fold and seal the edges using a fork. Brush it with some egg wash and bake for 15 minutes and walla! You would get a bakery-look-alike product. Hence, every mom should keep this handy product in the freezer, unless you are willing to make your puff pastry from scratch!

For your information, I have taken the trouble to introduce this product to those in my hometome. As a result, it has become an instant favourite. Ayah loves it so much and NekIbu had personally asked me to prepare some for her youngest son's wedding. Of course, a kitchen-addict like me won't turn down such favour. Felt glad that she enjoyed it.

The craze to experiment this product using different types of filling was heightened by the price of a piece of chicken puff at a local bakery I used to go to, which is similar to half a packet of the pastry itself! After my first trial, I'm hooked. Thanks to Mr K, who happens to enjoy the puffs' flaky and crispy layers, which adds more to the addiction. In fact, he actually reminded me a few days ago that I have not made his favourite meat puffs for quite some time. Perhaps, I should go down to the kitchen right now and start preparing the filling so I can prepare some for his supper later. Before that, here are the outcomes of my sessions with my dear puff pastry. Enjoy! You might be inspired to try too!

TUNA PUFFS


SAUSAGE ROLLS


CHICKEN PIE

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails