CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan

Hi! It's me again. This entry would be slightly different from my usual writing on recipes, cooking and baking. I went out with my old friend Yong, to One-Utama. We were among the first customers to arrive so we took our own sweet time venturing almost all the outlets available both in the old and new wings of the mall.

Yong introduced me to a Japanese snack called "Tako". Talk about someone from Ipoh introducing food to her friend who has been staying near the place for the past seven years! How ironic! Any way, the snack is made of a mixture of diced cabbage and batter, cooked in a mould until it turned into crispy balls! Then, a soy sauce mixture is ladled onto these balls and "Bonito" flakes (a type of fish from Japan) are sprinkled on. The verdict? It tasted good and although there were only three balls, they were rather satisfying. Too bad I did not manage to snap the photo( I was rather excited, I guess). Actually, I was rather hungry for I did not take any breakfast earlier!

After the light snack, we continued our "Jalan-jalan Habiskan Duit" mission. I got a T-shirt for Daus, a T-shirt and pair of long pants for Atush, and also a trousers for mine truly. Yong was very happy with her purchase-a T-shirt in a nice shade of green. She wears a size M now people!( a sign for me to work harder, and harder, and harder!!! arggghhhhhh!!!)

After the long and tiring mission, we rewarded ourselves with a nice buffet lunch at Seoul Garden, an eatery that serves Korean Bulgogi. I like the place for its nice spread of varieties of marinated chicken, beef and seafood. The price is inclusive of salad, noodles, a selection of vegetables, ABC, fruit juices, carbonated drinks and ice-cream! I had a fun time eating and chatting with Yong. She did suggest that this place would be a nice place for a get-together. Only two hours later that we finally realized that that we had consumed more than we should! Do I feel guilty? A bit, but I'm happy so let's forget about the guilty feeling ya!

Before Yong headed home, I gave her the long-delayed present. Here's it is :


It might appear nothing but I'm very proud of it because it's my creation- and Yong was very happy to receive it. That's all I need to know. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Yong! Will always look forward to our next outing together!

3 comments:

superheroes' mom said...

Huuaaaa!! Nak jugak outing ngan korang. Tak aci. Tak aci. Cantik besday prezen yong. Kalau rajin, buatlah utk saya lak... hi hi hi hi hi.

cikyah75 said...

Dikwi nyer besday March 30th ke 31st? Tapi ingat in March la, skali dgn daisy kan? Nanti2 lah eh, cikyah buatkan..heheheheh. Tapi, kena carik bunga kaler pinklah kan! ;-)

superheroes' mom said...

hee hee hee... bunga pink...ye ye ye... saya 31st march *tak malu*

Related Posts with Thumbnails