CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Now That I've Remembered......

Hi all! After browsing my photos in one of the folders, I suddenly realised that I've promised this recipe to a friend for quite some time. Now that I've remembered, i should straight away put the recipe here. I do hope that she'll try and let me know the verdict. I tried the recipe originally done by skyblue@Myresipi.com. The sauce recipe featured here is half the amount of the original recipe. Since I don't really favour salmon, I guess the sauce tasted good because Mr KHz left me an empty plate!

PANFRIED SALMON WITH WHITE SAUCE
Ingredients:
2 pieces of salmon steak
1 tbsp olive oil
a pinch of salt
a pinch of freshly grated black peppercorns

For the sauce:
1 tbsp butter
1/4 onion (chopped)
1/2 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/2 cup of fresh milk( I used low-fat milk)
a pinch of salt
a pinch of freshly grated black peppercorns

Method:
  • Coat the fish with salt and pepper and fry in olive oil till brown. Transfer onto a serving platter.
  • For the sauce, heat the butter in a sauce pan and fry the onion till translucent.
  • Put in the flour and stir till all the onion pieces are coated with flour. Put in the other ingredients and keep on stirring till boils.
  • Turn off the heat and pour your sauce over your fish.
  • Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails