CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's 'Makan-makan' Time!

It's me again. Those who visit my blog know that I am a teacher (who spends more time cooking than marking books). When I attempted new recipes, my colleagues at school would be my official food testers and I really appreciate their willingness to taste the dishes I've prepared.

Besides that, like me, my colleagues in school happen to be food lovers and we'll try to have as many 'makan-makan' sessions as possible during that 20-minute students' recess time. Pot luck is the most favoured option when it comes to this 'ritual'. Of course, being teachers, the non-Muslims would bring bought, halal-certified dishes while the Muslims, would happily bring something home-cooked. Here are some photos I managed to snap(being the ever nosy me!) during our 'makan-makan' time on Friday.

Yummylicious 'Laksa Kedah' specially prepared by .......


Pn Rosniza
(Notice how jolly Puan Tan GS was in the background? Food DOES make people happy)

'MEE GORENG BODO'-according to Cik Ahni who prepared it but sincerely, the taste is very far from 'bodo'


Below are more photos of my official food testers!
Two Gentlemen of Verona? Just kidding! En Azwie and En Aziz
(Did I tell you that we love food? Can you see that bottle of choc chip cookies?)


Teachers are forever young at heart. Don't believe me? Notice those "Peace' signs?


Madame Shama- Le Food Critique


Cik Ahni-slurping the laksa gravy
(Told you the laksa was good. See Cik Ahni's expression?)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails