CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No dear, it does not fly. It zooms!

Last night, as I was 'struggling' to decorate the cupcakes, the thought that my boy is already four years old suddenly triggered me! What? Does time really fly? No dear, it does not fly. It zooms!

My Daus has always been the funny one. Despite being clingy, (as boys usually are to their mothers) his actions do melt my heart most of the time. Aha, not to forget his 'ways' of stopping me from scolding him by saying "It's okay Mama. I'm sorry" and a few pecks on my cheek to compensate for the damages done. Kids and their wonderful ways- never fail to convince you that all the hardship that you go through to provide for them, is worthwhile after all.

Well, as I am not planning to be mushy very early in the morning, feast your eyes upon my amateurish creation for Daus to celebrate his 4th birthday with his friends in school. Really hope that that they would enjoy the cupcakes!

Daus' 4th Birthday Cuppies

This time, I decided to you a very simple butter cream recipe. All you need is:
  • 120g butter (soften)
  • 280g icing sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
This recipe is simple and let you exercise your muscle at the same time! All you need to do is to beat the butter till pale and add in the sugar a spoonful at a time and keep on beating using a wooden spoon. keep on beating till you reach a soft consistency ans spread on your cupcakes. One more thing, for the letters, I just used ready made fondant and guess what? I finally had the chance to use my alphabet cutters which have been sitting in the kitchen drawer for years!

2 comments:

Faizah Roslaini said...

Terrer siut..perrghhh!!

cikyah75 said...

heheehe...terima kasih! tak sangka pulak cik faizah rock kapak ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails