CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Art of Throwing

Hi! It's me again, or should I say, "Cikyah's in the house!" Nope, definitely not my style, hahahaha. I went to look for my high protein flour for my potato bread because I couldn't find any at Giant Kelana Jaya - I was told that it's out of stock and the new stock will only arrive in one week's time! What? As a result, I drove to Jaya 33 with high hopes that the flour would be there. Alhamdulillah, they had the flour and I bought 3 packets-to save me from all the troubles of hunting for the flour later. The initial plan was just to get the flour but I ended up buying 'lala'. I just had to buy them because they looked very alive and fresh! So, tonight's dinner menu is "Lala Tumis Campak-Campak". Why the name? It's because, I simply 'threw' all the ingredientsinto the wok. It tasted okay to me. Wanted to take the risk to try this recipe? Come on! I dare you!

'LALA TUMIS CAMPAK-CAMPAK'


Ingredients:
1 kg of 'lala' (cleaned and drain excess water)
4 tbsp of ground onion
2 tbsp of ground garlic
1 tbsp of ground ginger
1 tbsp of ground chillies
2 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tbsp of tomato sauce
2 tbsp of chilli sauce
3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
a small bunch of coriander leaves (chopped coarsley)
a small bunch of spring onion(chopped coarsely)



Method:


  • Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok over a medium heat and fry the onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.

  • Then, put in all the sauces and fry again.

  • Next, put in the 'lala' and stir well. Cover the wok and let cook for 10 minutes.

  • Then, stir again and adjust the taste.

  • Sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves and spring onion.

  • Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails