CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

An All -Time Favourite

Hi! I know it's a bit too late for me to say the New Year's wish but I do hope that 2009 will be a blessed year for everyone. In this entry would be one of my favourite desserts- 'dadih'. As I've mentioned before, my Firdaus has refused to take any formula at all. Fortunately, to my surprise, he has a liking for the homemade 'dadih'. Since then, the 'dadih' is always stored in the fridge. Here's the recipe that I've taken from my trusted site-MyResipi.com.

'Strawberry, Corn and Chocolate-flavoured 'Dadih'

Corn-flavoured 'Dadih'-my favourite

HOMEMADE DADIH
Ingredients:
(A)
10g of jelly powder
1800ml water
(B)
200g powdered milk
100g coffee-mate
500ml boiling water
(C)
a piece of 'asam keping'/'asam gelugor'
3/4 cup of sugar (add more if you like it sweeter)
food colouring and food flavouring of your choice
Method:
  • Put ingredents (A) in a pot and keep stirring until it boils rapidly and all the jelly dissolved. Keep aside.
  • Mix all ingredients in (B) and stir well. Put in the 'asam keping'.
  • Next, pour mixture (B) into (A), sugar and mix again. Strain the mixture.
  • Put in your favourite flavouring and stir again.
  • Pour into plastic cups and let to set in the refrigerator.
  • Serve chilled.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails