CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Puffn Muffin Recipe

Hi folks! In this entry, I would like to share a simple muffin recipe, which I think, is taken from at MyResipi.com. but as usual, freely ammended by, yours truly. I made these muffins after realizing that there was a packet of fresh blueberries which I bought last week. Yup! That's me. Love to spend my money on numerous ingredients but always forget to figure out what to do with them. Luckily these blueberries were still okay. Why don't you try baking these babies. They will surely brighten up your morning!


BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

Ingredients:
1 and 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1 Grade C egg
1/4 cup low-fat yoghurt
150g fresh blueberries
paper cups

Method:
  • Preheat your oven at 170C.
  • In a big mixing bowl, put the sugar, egg, oil and milk and stir till well-mixed.
  • Next, using a spatula, fold in the flour.
  • Put the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into paper cups. I used 16 -20z-size paper cups.
  • Then, put in the blueberries into the cups.
  • Bake for 25 minutes till a skewer inserted into your muffins comes out clean.
  • Enjoy!
Note: These muffins keep well in an airtight container in the fridge. What I usually do is, reheating them in the microwave oven for a scrumptious breakfast served with tea.

1 comments:

superheroes' mom said...

blueberry muffins made with fresh blueberries. cik yah made.

y don't u kill me already.
NAAKKKKKK!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails